Hot Springs Village
Up Coming Lions Events
- Thursday, June 16, 5:00 pm, Club Annual Recognition Banquet at Diamante Club. Ms Susan Harper
will be in costume to present the the story of Verna Cook Garvan's life story and her gift of
Garvan Gardens to the University of Arkansas.
- Saturday, June 18, 10:00 am, District Governor's Council Meeting at Western Sizzlin
- June 24 thru 28; LCI International Convention in Fukuoka, Japan.
- July 17, 2016 to July 24th, Arkansas Blind Camp at Yorkton Bay on Lake Ouchita.
Place on your schedule to provide the much needed support for the camp clients.
- September 15, 8:00am to September 17 10:00pm, USA-Canada Leadership Forum in Omaha,
Nebraska. Note: Early Bird fee ends on May 31. Register now for this great event.
- Saturday, October 8, 8:00 AM, Breakfast Lions & Cedar Mountain Boys & Girls Club
Annual Golf Tournament at the Balboa Golf Club in Hot Springs Village.
- Saturday, October 15, 8:00 am, HSV Pride Day starting at the Cortez Pavilion.
- Friday & Saturday, October 7 & 8, District 7-O 2016 District Convention in
Jonesboro, AR with DG Bill Levins.
- Friday & Saturday, October 14 & 15, District 7-L 2016 District Convention in
Hope, AR with DG John Collier.
- Friday & Saturday, October 21 & 22, District 7-N 2016 District Convention in
Little Rock, AR with DG Barbara Williams.
- Friday & Saturday, October 28 & 29, District 7-I 2016 District Convention in
Conway, AR with DG Bobby Tucker.
Our Monthly Meetings
The Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions currently have about 60 members. We meet twice monthly
at Chef Johnna's Place, which is located at the DeSoto Center in Hot Springs Village.
We hold our breakfast meetings on the first and third Thursdays of the month starting
at 7:45 am. We encourage service-minded men and women to join us in our projects to
serve the village as well as Garland and Saline counties. Although our emphasis is on
preventing vision problems and assisting those with vision impairments it includes many
other aspects of community support. We welcome your contact and questions through email
- Lions Club
- Hot Springs Village Breakfast Lions Club
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
District 7 - L; Club Number: 033511
P.O. Box 8681 Hot Springs Village, AR 71910
- Don Draper
49 Almazan Way, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Email Address: email@example.com