Duties of the Secretary
The responsibilities for this position shall be to:
- Submit regular monthly and other reports to the international office
of the association containing such information as may be called for by the board
of directors of this association.
- Submit to the district governor's cabinet such reports as it may require.
- Be an active member of the district governors advisory committee of the zone in which
the club is located.
- Have custody and keep and maintain general records of the club,
including records of minutes of club and board meetings; attendance; committee
appointments; elections; member information, addresses and telephone
numbers of members; and member club accounts.
- Give bond for the faithful discharge of his/her office in such sum and
with such surety as determined by the board of directors.
- Deliver, in a timely manner, at the conclusion of his/her term of office,
the general records of the club to his/her successor in office.