New Member Procedures
The first dues statement after induction may include credit for meals not used prior to induction.
- The sponsor obtains a Proposal for Membership form from the Secretary
or from the Membership Committee.
- The candidate completes the form and the Sponsor submits this to the
Membership Committee, along with the candidate's check for
$93.00 ($17.00 quarterly dues, $45 quarterly meals plus $31.00 Initiation).
New Family member fees will be provided by the Secretary.
- The Membership Chairperson or committee member meets with the
candidate to discuss the Club , the duties and the responsibilities
to qualify for membership.
- The Board of Directors approves the candidate for membership.
- The candidate is inducted into the Breakfast Lions Club at the
earliest possible meeting.
A member Lion, when bringing a guest to a meeting, is expected to pay the Greeters $7.50
for the breakfast. This charge may be waived if the guest is a prospective member.